Do you have a chronic illness or disability? Chances are that if you personally don’t, you know someone who does. What I’ve come to discover in my own journey with a physical disability is that no one tells you about the mental health challenges that are certain to arise. As well as how to navigate […]
We are living in a world with a great divide. Obviously, this is something that is not new, but it is certainly in the limelight currently with the potential to encourage genuine change, not only in America but in the world. Where do you find yourself in this divide? Do you feel compelled to lean in a certain […]
Balanced Presence is flexibility within ourselves to ebb and flow in the presence of life; merging the needs and desires of our physical, spiritual, emotional, and mental well-being. It is an alignment with our deepest desires, and an investigation into our beliefs, patterns, and ecology, so as to fully embrace life.
For a while now, what I have come to understand is that part of my life’s purpose is to encourage natural healing and promote life presence utilizing varied methods; many that have been here since the beginning of mankind.
- Transformational Coaching – it is a partnership, a source of support, and an investigation into the habits, patterns, and limiting beliefs that act as a ball and chain to us reaching our internal desired outcomes in all areas of our life. It is about becoming resourced with the tools needed to take constructive action in one’s life and reconstructing barriers into bridges.
- Massage Therapy – is the laying of hands on the body; allowing the power of educated touch to meld with breath and intuition, to facilitate soft tissue changes and enhance the mind, body, spirit connection.
- Reiki – sharing drawn energy from the earth for physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being to best serve the receiver’s highest and greatest good.
- Nutrition – nourishing our bodies with the vast variety of real foods offered from the earth, and feeling empowered to have our body be a worthy representative of our glorious spirit.
Throughout my own journey, it has become clear to me that these beautiful, natural gifts, are truly some of the most direct, peaceful, sustainable, and deeply soul-enriching methods of healing available to us.
- With Thanks and GratitudeOctober 21, 2020 - 11:24 am
On July 29, 2015, my first article was published for the, then Clarion, now Hometown Gazette. I remember feeling shocked and inspired that I was going to get to engage with all of you; sharing the lessons, tools, and resources that have allowed for transformation in my own life. What I genuinely love about writing […]